In collaboration with Mont-Bleu High School, Altitude Gym offers the Sports-Études Climbing program. Athletes train from Monday to Friday, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, at the Altitude Gym climbing center, with our head coach, Dung Nguyen.
To register for the program, it is important to apply to Mont-Bleu High School.
The cost is $3 530 + taxes for a 10 month period (September to June) for the year 2022-2023.
Membership fees to the climbing federations (FQME – OCF) are extra as well as the purchase of the athlete uniform.
The program includes, among others:
- 15 hours of personalized training by our head coach;
- access to the two climbing centers (Gatineau & Kanata) from September 1st to August 31st;
- access to specific training camps and special workshops with guest specialists (physiotherapist, yoga and others);
- transportation from the center of Gatineau to the center of Kanata for occasional training sessions.
Important dates for the 2022-2023 season
First day of training: September 6, 2022
Last day of training: June 22, 2023
For any questions or additional information, please contact:
- Dung Nguyen, Head Coach | email@example.com