It is the duty of each participant to understand and respect the rules. We are at your service. Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or for advice. Climb progressively and be vigilant.
- All customers of the center must complete our waiver.
- Teaching must be carried out exclusively by a center instructor.
- If you’re not climbing, you can’t stay on the mattresses.
- Clean shoes required in the gym and climbing shoes required to climb. It is forbidden to climb barefoot.
- Walk around calmly outside of falls areas.
- Personal effects should be left in the storage areas, changing room or under the benches.
- Respect for other climbers and equipment is required.
- Graffiti on climbing walls (with chalk) are not allowed.
- No food or drink on the mattresses.
- Vulgar language and behavior deemed offensive or dangerous will not be accepted in the gym.
Children at Altitude Gym
- Children are always welcome in our gyms, however they must be supervised at all times.
- 4 years and under: The maximum ratio allowed is 1 child per accompanying person.
- 5 to 13 years: The maximum ratio allowed is 2 children per accompanying person.
- If you’re climbing, you’re not watching. At all times, children should remain at an arm’s distance from their supervisor.
- It is forbidden to run or play on mattresses.
Altitude Gym could make some exceptions to rules depending on the circumstances and good judgment.