Clip ‘N Climb
Clip ‘N Climb is climbing wall meets theme park, a stunning action-packed activity with individually themed climbing challenges that provide healthy challenging fun for everyone! Sessions are 1h30 (15 minutes of instruction and 1h15 of fun! ).
- All children 13 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum of 4 children for 1 adult included.
- Maximum of 2 adults per group of 4 children.
- Any extra chaperone will have to pay the chaperone fee of $9.95
- Places are limited to 36 participants and the Clip ‘N Climb section will only be open on Thursday and Friday nights and on weekends. We will be open every day from December 24th to January 9th.
- Indoor shoes mandatory in the Clip’n climb section
- Registration opens 28 days in advance.
HOW WILL IT WORK?
We ask you to arrive 15 minutes before your session and you will need to have filled out the participation form beforehand.
Upon your arrival, a staff member will greet you and verify your reservation. You will be able to put your personal belongings in a box that will be accessible to you afterwards when you leave. The briefing will be given inside the Clip ‘n Climb.
Hand sanitizer will be provided in the Clip ‘N Climb section to clean your hands.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS FOR YOUR SESSION
- Arrive 15 minutes early so that the session can start on time.
- Indoor shoes are mandatory for everyone in the Clip’N Climb, even for companions.
- Be sure to sign the participation agreement if you have not already done so.
- The parent/children ratio is 4 children for 1 adult.