It is the duty of each participant to understand and respect the rules. We are at your service. Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or for advice. Climb progressively and be vigilant.
- All customers of the center must complete our waiver.
- If you’re not climbing, you can’t stay on the mattresses.
- Clean shoes required in the gym and climbing shoes required to climb. It is forbidden to climb barefoot.
- Walk around calmly outside of fall areas.
- Personal belongings should be left in the storage areas, changing rooms, or under the benches.
- Respect for other climbers and equipment is required.
- Glass bottles are not allowed in the center or in the locker rooms. They will be tolerated at the café.
- No food or drinks on the mattresses.
- No outside food is allowed.
- Graffiti on climbing walls with chalk are not allowed.
- Children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an aldult.
- Vulgar language and behaviour, deemed offensive or dangerous will not be accepted in the gym.
Children at Altitude Gym
Children are always welcome, however they must be supervised at all times.
- 4 years and under: The maximum ratio allowed is 1 child per adult.
- 5 to 13 years: The maximum ratio allowed is 2 children per adult.
- If you’re climbing, you’re not watching. Every child should be at an arms distance of his supervisor at all times.
- It is forbidden to run, walk or play on mattresses.