P A Day
Activities start at 9:00 am and go until 4:00 pm. Each day includes a Ninja Warrior obstacle course session (Kanata only) or a Clip ‘N Climb session (Gatineau only), climbing games, bouldering and auto-belay climbing, indoor and outdoor games (if the weather allows), as well as an activity on the augmented climbing wall (Kanata only)!
This program caters to children aged 6 to 12 and is available for $60 per day.
What to bring:
- A lunch (nut free/refrigeration not available)
- 2 nut free snacks
- Water bottle
- Running shoes
- Wear athletic clothing (dresses/skirts not recommended)
- Long hair tied up
- Weather appropriate outdoor clothing
- A pair of indoor running shoes
- Smiles 🙂
- In summer: sunscreen, hat
- In winter: snow suit, boots, hat, scarf!