REGISTRATIONS FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER OPEN ON OCTOBER 21ST, 2022
Details for the 2022-2023 program
Duration of 7 weeks | $171– 1 h 30 course | $197- 2 h course
Start of session: Week of November 5th, 2022
The price of the course includes the harness rental but does not include climbing shoes rentals. It is possible to rent the shoes for the entire session at a cost of $34.95.
The ratio of instructor per participant is 1 for 9. Minimum participant per class is 6.
Levels of Courses:
- Youth 17 years old and under
Level 1 = Beginner’s course, once a week. This course introduces participants to climbing using basic techniques, games and exercises to build confidence.
Level 2 = Course for intermediate youth or youth with relevant experience, once a week. This course further improves climbing skills through practice and reinforces skills through more advanced and intense technical lessons. It can be used as a gateway to the pre-competitive program.
- Adults, 18 years and older
Progression Level = This course is designed for people with no or limited climbing experience who are looking to explore new horizons. They are also looking to learn the importance of basic techniques in order to progress on personal goals. The course includes a technical, practical and fitness component.
- A full refund may be given for cancellations made at least five (5) business days prior to the start of the first (1st) class of the recreational program for which the participant is registered and/or for a program that has already started, except for reasonable reasons: death in the family or hospitalization (proof required).
- 80% of the registration fee can be refunded for all cancellation requests made within five (5) business days before the course start date.
- 60% of the registration fee can be refunded for all cancellation requests made after one (1) week of course participation.
- 40% of the registration fee can be refunded for all cancellation requests made after two (2) weeks of course participation.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after the third (3rd) week.