Registration opens: Now open
Courses begin: June 25th and the days following in that week.
Once a week course (10 courses)
$225 plus tax for 2 hour courses
$205 plus tax for 1 hour and 15 minute courses
Weekend Course (8 courses)
$180 plus tax for 2 hour courses
$164 plus tax for 1 hour and 15 minute courses
Information to know:
- All courses are recreational level unless otherwise dictated, 10 weeks long and once a week.
- The course price includes the harness rental but not the climbing shoes. However, all participants must wear climbing shoes during the course.
- Shoes can be rented at the front desk for the 10 week course at the cost of $29.99 plus tax.
- These are rock climbing courses and it is not guaranteed the ninja course is part of the climbing course every week.
- Members get 10% of course registration.
- Register directly online by clicking on the links associated with your child’s category.
Teens (14 to 18 years old) – 2 hours long
Adult Beginner (19 years old and older) – 2 hours long
This introductory course is for people who are still new to rock climbing and looking for technical lessons and application with guidance from an instructor.
Weekend courses (8 weeks)