Registration opens: August 27th, 2018
Courses begin: September 10th and the days following in that week.
$225 plus tax for 2 hour classes
$205 plus tax for 1 hour and 15 minute classes
Information to know:
- All courses are recreational level unless otherwise dictated, 10 weeks long and once a week.
- The course price includes the harness rental but not the climbing shoes. However, all participants must wear climbing shoes during the course.
- Shoes can be rented at the front desk for the 10 week course at the cost of $29.99 plus tax.
- These are rock climbing courses and it is not guaranteed the ninja course is part of the climbing course every week.
- Members get 10% of course registration.
- Register at the reception or by filling out the registration form and sending it over email. Filling out the form and paying secures your spot in the course.
If you have any specific questions about climbing courses, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5 to 7 years old (Gopher) – 1 hour and 15 minutes long
This course introduces rock climbing through 10 basic techniques, games and practice to build confidence.
8 to 10 years old (Gecko) & 11 to 13 years old (Gorillas)- 2 hours long
These courses develops more precise climbing skills through technical lessons, practical applications and specific games.
14 to 18 year olds – 2 hours long
This course develops more precise climbing skills through technical lessons, application and drills to practice skills and improve climbing.
Adult Beginner (19 years old and older)
This introductory course is for people who are still new to rock climbing and looking for technical lessons and application with guidance from an instructor.
Registration opens: December 3rd, 2018
Courses begin: January 7th and the days following in that week.
Registration opens: March 18th, 2019
Courses begin: April 1st and the days following in that week.