Clip ‘N Climb
**Official reopening on September 5th !**
Clip ‘N Climb is climbing wall meets theme park, a stunning action-packed activity with individually themed climbing challenges that provide healthy challenging fun for everyone!
* Reservations are required for the Clip ‘N Climb. Limited places !
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS DUE TO COVID-19:
The situation of the Covid-19 led us to change several points in our operation. In order to respect as much as possible the distance between each one, the places per session will be limited. We will offer only 3 sessions per day with a 30 minute break between each one in order to disinfect the frequently touched areas. In addition, the supplied harnesses will be quarantined for 96 hours after use.
- Places are limited to 24 participants and the Clip ‘N Climb section will only be open on weekends and holidays.
- No one will be admitted to the Clip’N Climb section without paying a participation fee. If you come with your child, you will have to pay the participation fee to gain access.
- All children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum of 2 children per adult.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for participants 10 years old and older. The mask can be removed only when the participant is attached to the auto-belay and ready to climb.
- Registration opens 7 days in advance. Here is the link to reserve.
HOW WILL IT WORK?
The entrance and exit of the Clip ‘N Climb will take place independently at the front of the building.
We ask you to arrive 15 minutes before your session and you will need to have filled out the participation form beforehand.
Upon your arrival, a staff member will greet you and verify your reservation. He or she will ask you a few questions about your state of health, invite you to disinfect your hands and then you will be able to put your personal belongings in a box that will be accessible to you afterwards when you leave. The briefing will be given inside the Clip ‘n Climb.
Hand sanitizer will be provided in the Clip ‘N Climb section to clean your hands frequently and our monitors will have some available on them if you need it.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS FOR YOUR SESSION
- Arrive 15 minutes early so that the session can start on time.
- Indoor shoes are mandatory for everyone in the Clip’N Climb, even for companions.
- Be sure to sign the participation agreement if you have not already done so.