- Services & Installations
- Day camp
In collaboration with Mont-Bleu High School, Altitude Gym offers the Sports-Études Climbing program. Athletes train from Monday to Friday, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, at the Altitude Gym climbing center, with our head coach, Adrian Das.
To register for the program, it is important to apply to Mont-Bleu High School.
The cost is 3 206$ + taxes for a 10 month period (September to June) for the year 2021-2022.
Membership fees to the climbing federations (FQME – OCF) are extra as well as the purchase of the athlete uniform.
The program includes, among others:
- 15 hours of personalized training by our head coach;
- access to the two climbing centers (Gatineau & Kanata) from September 1st to August 31st;
- access to specific training camps and special workshops with guest specialists (physiotherapist, yoga and others);
- transportation from the center of Gatineau to the center of Kanata for occasional training sessions.
Important dates for the 2020-2021 season
First day of training: September 6, 2020
Last day of training: June 17, 2021
For any questions or additional information, please contact:
- Adrian Das, Head Coach | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy Beauchamp, Administrative Assistant | email@example.com | 819-205-0959 ext. 205