In collaboration with Mont-Bleu High School, Altitude Gym offers the Sports-Études Climbing program. Athletes train from Monday to Friday, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, at the Altitude Gym climbing center, with our head coach, Adrian Das.
To register for the program, it is important to apply to Mont-Bleu High School.
The cost is $2655.00 + taxes for a 9 month period (September to May) for the year 2020-2021.
Membership fees to the climbing federations (FQME – OCF) are extra as well as the purchase of the athlete uniform.
The program includes, among others:
- 15 hours of personalized training by our head coach;
- access to the two climbing centers (Gatineau & Kanata) from September 1st to August 31st;
- access to specific training camps and special workshops with guest specialists (physiotherapist, yoga and others);
- transportation from the center of Gatineau to the center of Kanata for occasional training sessions.
Important dates for the 2020-2021 season
First day of training: September 8, 2020
Last day of training: June 11, 2021
Vacations (without training):
- October 12, 2020
- December 23, 2020 to January 6, 2021
- March 1 to 5, 2021
- April 2 and 5, 2021
- May 18, 2021
- All PD days on the Commission scolaire des Portages de l’Outaouais calendar
- All days prior to a competition (see Competition Calendar 2020-2021 (coming soon)).
For any questions or additional information, please contact:
- Adrian Das, Head Coach | firstname.lastname@example.org | 819-205-0959, ext. 201
- Anik Girard, Administrative Assistant | email@example.com | 819-205-0959 ext. 202