Registration opens: June 4th, 2018
Courses begin: June 26th and the days following in that week.
$175 plus tax for 2 hour classes
$160 plus tax for 1 hour and 15 minute classes
- All courses are recreational level unless otherwise dictated, 8 weeks long and once a week.
- The course price includes the harness rental but not the climbing shoes. However, all participants must wear climbing shoes during the course.
- Shoes can be rented at the front desk for the 8 week course at the cost of $25.00 plus tax.
- These are rock climbing courses and the clip n climb isn’t included in any of the courses.
- Members get 10% of course registration.
- Register at the reception or by filling out the registration form and sending it over email.
If you have any specific questions about climbing courses or would like to register, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5 to 7 years old (Marmosets) – 1 hour and 15 minutes long
This course introduces rock climbing through 10 basic techniques, games and practice to build confidence.
8 to 10 years old (Macaques) & 11 to 13 years old (Orangutans)- 2 hours long
These courses develops more precise climbing skills through technical lessons, practical applications and specific games.
14 to 18 year olds – 2 hours long
This course develops more precise climbing skills through technical lessons, application and drills to practice skills and improve climbing.
Adult Beginner (19 years old and older)
This introductory course is for people who are still new to rock climbing and looking for technical lessons and application with guidance from an instructor.