Registration opens: Now open
Courses begin: June 25th and the days following in that week.
Once a week course
$225 plus tax for 2 hour courses
$205 plus tax for 1 hour and 15 minute courses
- All courses are recreational level unless otherwise dictated, 10 weeks long and once a week.
- The course price includes the harness rental but not the climbing shoes. However, all participants must wear climbing shoes during the course.
- Shoes can be rented at the front desk for the 10 week course at the cost of $29.99 plus tax.
- These are rock climbing courses and the clip n climb isn’t included in any of the courses.
- Members get 10% of course registration.
- Register directly online by clicking on the links associated with your child’s category.
Teens (14 to 18 years old) – 2 hours long
Adult Beginner (19 years old and older) – 2 hours long
This introductory course is for people who are still new to rock climbing and looking for technical lessons and application with guidance from an instructor.