Who we are
Altitude Gym opened its doors in October 2010 on the grounds of an old church in Gatineau. The climbing center offers climbers of all levels a climbing experience of international scale and is constantly innovating to remain the leader in this field.
Altitude Gym Gatineau
- Over 100 routes of top rope and / or lead from a height of 30 ft. in the main room up to 45 ft. in the Annex;
- 6,000 sq. ft. of bouldering area;
- A dozen auto-belays for solo climbers;
- A training room with Moonwall;
- An outdoor park with boulder, training facilities including a Rig from Platinum Rig.
Altitude Gym imported from New Zealand the very first Clip ‘N Climb theme park. This park allows young people and families to become familiar with the first steps in climbing in a playful and highly coloured environment!
Most recently, in July 2017, Altitude Gym opened a second climbing center in Kanata. Always on the lookout for trends, it bet on climbers keen interest in bouldering.
Altitude Gym Kanata
- More than 13,500 sq. ft. of boulder with spectacular angles;
- A boulder section specifically dedicated to families and beginners;
- A training space with Rig from Platinum Rig, Moonwall and more;
- 30-ft. high climbing routes with auto-belay;
This time Altitude Gym has pegged to its center one of the biggest Ninja Warriors in Canada!
Leader in its field, Altitude Gym offers much and dreams BIG! Its objective: to share climbing with the greatest number of people and make the sport accessible to all! And this, in breathtaking and secure environments.